cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco RV082 Dual WAN VPN Router

desai.shukla
Level 1
Level 1

This is a duplicate of http://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2056256 No one responded, so I figure it's on the wrong forum.

Cisco RV082 Dual WAN VPN RouterI recently received a Cisco RV082 Dual WAN VPN Router, and I have a less than optimal connection speed through my ISP. It's fastest they have for DSL, no cable companies around. I could potentially double the speed of my internet if they install an extra DSL line. Would this router handle it? Would I use both WAN ports? I'm not sure where to begin, so this forum's help is needed and much appreciated.

Thanks again.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

letsgomets
Level 1
Level 1

I don't see why not. The device claims it can do it in either failover or load balancing mode.

Yes it will use both WAN ports with the load balancing configuration enabled.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

letsgomets
Level 1
Level 1

I don't see why not. The device claims it can do it in either failover or load balancing mode.

Yes it will use both WAN ports with the load balancing configuration enabled.

Thank you letsgomets.

Did you ever get this to work,  I have the RV082 and I am trying to do failover between DLS and CABLE but I cannot get the DSL to work with that router.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: