cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

69xx Phones and HLog/DnD

Kynnzak
Level 1
Level 1

Of course, Murphy's Law reigns supreme.  I saw a reference to this last week but for the life of me cannot find any documents to follow up on.

Basically, the 69xx phones do not support the HLog softkey functionality.  The article I glanced through made reference to setting up a line key as a "DnD toggle", and combined with "hunt-group logout DnD" in telephony services config basically makes the DnD functionality work like HLog.

Can anyone point me to any docs that support this concept, and outline how to set this up?

Much appreciation in advance for any help you can give.

Kevin

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Kevin,

It may have been this reference

DnD Feature Button

Cisco Unified CME 8.0 adds support for new DnD feature button. The DnD feature button allows the user to configure a line button with Do not Disturb feature instead of using the DnD soft key. Press the button to enable or disable the DnD feature when the phone is idle. This feature button can also be used as Hunt Log (HLog) button if the hunt-group logout dnd is configured in the phone. When it is used as HLog button, press the button to activate or deactivate the DnD. The LED will be ON when the DnD feature is enabled and the LED will be OFF when the DnD feature is disabled.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/feature/guide/Cisco_Unified_IPPhones_69xx_Series.html#wp1075053

Cheers!

Rob

That was what I was looking for!

Thanks Rob !

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: