cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Share your expertise --- and get to know your fellow community members (Win an iPad)

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Cisco Support Community is a place for network technology professionals worldwide.  You post questions, answer those from your fellow community members or read our latest community blog posts.  It’s truly a community.

Why not share a little more about yourself on your profile with the community?   Others would be interested to know what you do at work, what certifications you’ve attained & what domain expertise you bring to the community.  Why not also post a photo of yourself?  As a registered  member of our community, you have full control over your profile page.  Why not take advantage of it?

Cisco Support Community has a new campaign to give you a little nudge.  If you  update your Biography and Expertise fields in your CSC profile before February 17th  2011, your name will be entered into a contest, and you could win one of two Apple iPads.*  (Limit one prize per household.)  We will also be featuring our community’s most creative profiles!

So, update your community profile today!

To participate in the contest, login to CSC, click on “Account” - profile - "Actions" widget - edit profile.

* For complete contest rules

Good luck!

Cisco Support Community

Cheers, Dan
71 Replies 71

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Dan, nice initiative.

Why an iPad and not a Cius?

Just curious ...

Paolo,

The Cius won't be available until 2011.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

I can wait

i dont' get it.  it's already 2011

simblecco
Level 1
Level 1

like it .

sgoumans
Level 1
Level 1

I have updated my profile.   wish me luck!!!

mljevakovic
Level 3
Level 3

"individuals age 18 or older who are legal residents of the fifty United States, D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec)". What about with of the rest of the world!?

mljevakovic wrote:

"individuals age 18 or older who are legal residents of the fifty United States, D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec)". What about with of the rest of the world!?

Too difficult for the Cisco Legal Department to figure out!

Unfortunately, every country has different laws regarding contests.  This makes it impossible for us to include every country in the world for our contests.  I assure you we do our best to include any countries that have similar laws.    

Regards,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

I hear you Dan.

Two countries (minus Quebec) out of 193 in the world, it's a starting point already

"we do our best to include any countries that have similar laws. "

Most of Western Europe has 'similar' laws, and is a massive market for Cisco!  I seriously doubt that anybody has done their 'best' in this case!  Certainly there would be no problems with including the UK.

...Or the whole European Union for that matter.

Besides, Cisco knows very well that I am Spanish and live in Spain. What's the point in sending me an e-mail to participate on something on which I'm excluded? Hanlon's razor at work, it seems.

kelvin.chan
Level 1
Level 1

HI, Daniel:

Good idea, now I've update the biography and expertise, just make me count.

Kelvin

teddyho
Level 1
Level 1

I have updated my profile in chinese.   wish me luck!!!

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links