cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Turn Auto Attendant into Night Mode Manually

phamvinhdat
Level 3
Level 3

I have set an auto attendant to automatically play the day and night mode based on business hours on Unity Connection with CUCM 8.0. But client wants to turn on the night mode manually when the receptionist is leaving before the closing hour, and turn off the night when come in early. And they still want to play the day greeting during normal business hours. Which option available in Unity Connection that can handle this. I can set up night mode manually ok, but will lose out the day greeting. How can I achieve this with both day and night greeting.

Thanks.

Dat Pham

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Configure a separate call handler and have the recepcionist set CFA for this.

All she needs to turn this off/on is to set CFA to a predefined DN.

CUC can only work based on pre-defined schedules.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I did try setting another call handler for all hours and CFwd to the preset extension. But it hit the original voicemail extension instead and not the new call handler.

Thanks.

Dat Pham

That's WAD, you need to configure a call routing rule for forwarded calls to catch that call and then send it to the call handler.

HTH

java

HTH

java

I just try the forwarding call option and it still hit original extension's voicemail message.

Thanks.

Dat Pham

Have you already configured the call routing rule???

HTH

java

HTH

java

Looks like there is some issue with 'Call Forwarding Rule', Put matching condition as forwarding station's extension.

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

How do calls get to the autoattendant?  Is this where they land when coming in from the PSTN, or do they roll over there from the attendant station?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: