Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 5.1 integration with WLC

kirankumarhm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

can some one help me in finding a document for ACS 5.1 appliance, TACACS+ integration (configuration) with my WLC. also RADIUS configuration for clients.

all Wireless controller configuration documents shows only acs 4.x integration.

Thanks in advance

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Federico Ziliotto
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately there is no official configuration example for this as of now.
You can haowever refer to these screenshots that I took from a lab example, to configure the shell profile and pass it back as a result of the authorization rule.

Hope this helps,

Fede

--
If  this helps you and/or answers your question please mark the question as  "answered" and/or rate it, so other users can easily find it.

View solution in original post

Hi,

For 802.X authentication, I don't have any screenshots as of now.
But you can always refer to the following chapter in the ACS 5 configuration guides:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5.1/user/guide/policy_mod.html

Regards,

Fede

--
If  this helps you and/or answers your question please mark the question as  "answered" and/or rate it, so other users can easily find it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Federico Ziliotto
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately there is no official configuration example for this as of now.
You can haowever refer to these screenshots that I took from a lab example, to configure the shell profile and pass it back as a result of the authorization rule.

Hope this helps,

Fede

--

Thanks for sharing the screenshot.

This is for the WLC and ACS via TACACS+ configuration right ?

if you have screenshot forRADIUS based configuration for users kindly share the same,

we are implementing 802.1x for users, we are planning for SSID based restrictions, if you have any screenshot for the same please share.

Cheers,

Hi,

For 802.X authentication, I don't have any screenshots as of now.
But you can always refer to the following chapter in the ACS 5 configuration guides:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5.1/user/guide/policy_mod.html

Regards,

Fede

--

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: