Views
Helpful
Replies

EOL and EOS status of Cisco Devices

Jigar Dave
Level 3
Level 3

Hello Group,

I want to use 1841 router for implementation in one project but I could not find out from where I can get End of Sale, End of Life and End of Support details for this router, can any one please provide some links so that I can dig out

Cisco is maintaining these details at some of its portal but where - I dont know.

Thanks in advance

Jigar

10 Replies 10

Collin Clark
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Collin,

I need cisco site where I can find out EOL, EOS status of device ( whether it is router or switch or firewall) - it seems that the site you have provided is asking for CCO login and I am some far distance to get my those digits, can you provide some other cisco site where without CCO login it gives these information?

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You don't find that because the 1841 has not reached any of these stages yet, and is still many years away from doing so.

Hello Paolo,

I need a website in general who gives me information about all EOL and EOS devices details ( router, switch, firewall)

can you help me ?

AFAIK there is no single list of all devices. You can just search for the platform and EoS. For example; 1800 EoS and you should get a datasheet with all the 1800 series routers that are EoS.

Collin_Clark wrote:

AFAIK there is no single list of all devices. You can just search for the platform and EoS. For example; 1800 EoS and you should get a datasheet with all the 1800 series routers that are EoS.

That is, none.

The thing is that a good salesman or engineer know these things in real time.

For a current project you should look at 19xx or 88x routers, that are ISR G2.

Jigar Dave
Level 3
Level 3

budget is not permitting this. I can not disclose all details here

but thanks for the reply and time

You're welcome. Please remember to rate useful posts clicking on the stars below.

budget is not permitting this. I can not disclose all details here

Equant/FT out of budget?   Maybe the project is not that important.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: