CUCIMOC - active conversation window

Unanswered Question
Feb 25th, 2011

Hey guys,

at the moment we have a problem, with the „Active Conversation“ window from the CuCIMOC client.

I use the callmanager 8.0.3.20000-2 and we are using the LDAP directory for the CUCIMOC clients.

I have added same screenshots for you. "see below"

And I hope that you can explain to me, where and how I can configure the „Active Conversation“ window.

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normale Tabelle"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

CASE 1 (This is OKAY)

Call from a Cisco telephone to the Cucimoc Client (internal Call).

Here you can see everything in the Active Conversation windows is right.

cucimoc normal.jpg

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normale Tabelle"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

CASE 2 (WRONG NAME)

Internal call from a CUCIMOC client to another CUCIMOC client.

But if an internal CUCIMOC Client is calling another CUCIMOC client, you see that the wrong name is shown in the Active Conversation field.

cucimoc to Cucimoc.jpg

CASE 3

Call from a CUCIMOC client to an external number or internal number.

This is the same problem like CUCIMOC to CUCIMOC, in the Active Conversation field you see the wrong name, again.

CAse3.jpg

CASE 4 (This is okay)

An external Call to a CUCIMOC Client.

In this case everything is fine.

CAse 4.jpg

CASE 5

If CUCIMOC client is using the Active Directory Search to find a participant,

the Active Conversation field shows the right name, but there are 3 participants entries.case 5.jpg

And now I hope that you can explain to me, what I have done wrong during the installation.

Greetings from Germany :-)

CUCIMOC Stand.jpg

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Average Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Christos Georgiadis Fri, 02/25/2011 - 10:17

Hi Janos,

This issue needs to be narrowed down as much as possible

Under which circumstances does this happen ?

Only when we receive calls to Cucimoc from external  / internal (Cucimoc)  ?

Does this happen to all users or only to some of them ?

Is there any similarity of the DN's between the calling and called party ? (ie internal DN 12345 and external dn +77 4312345)

Do you have any directory lookup rules configured ? Can you check if we hit any of those rules ?

Regards,

Christos

Janos.nagy Mon, 03/07/2011 - 02:25

Hey Christos,

it take me a long time to check it, but in the end I found the problem.

It was my translationpattern, which was not configured correctly.

Many Thanks to you. :-)

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted February 25, 2011 at 3:02 AM
Stats:
Replies:3 Avg. Rating:5
Views:528 Votes:0
Shares:0

Related Content

Discussions Leaderboard

Rank Username Points