cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 7.5(10) now available for download (March 3)

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

This is the "safe harbour" for the 7.5 train. Many important bug fixes. I'll be installing this in one of my lab systems over the weekend.

Safe harbour:

"Release 7.5(10) is the last planned maintenance release on Unified CCE 7.5 software and will be supported until the End of Sale/End of Life Announcement for Unified CCE 7.5."

Regards,

Geoff

5 Replies 5

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

That was easy. It did not ask me to remove my Engineering Specials, which is something that used to happen at one stage with these Service Releases. That's good.

Don't forget to download and install CTIOS 7.5(10). It's an additional installer to ICM.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

I want to upgrade from 7.5(1) to 7.5(10). Which package are necessary to achieve this?

Regards

Fredy,

The file can be downloaded from the download section of CCO and applied to all ICM components, here is the link:

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/release.html?mdfid=268439622&catid=278875240&softwareid=280840583&release=8.5%283%29&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Hi Chris,

I have to apply the file on AW, Logger and IVR server. Or only in AW and loggers servers?

Fredy

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

only ICM servers, so loggers/routers, AW, HDS, PGs.

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: