cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SCC Advanced Installer

Bryan Lemeer
Level 1
Level 1

So... Currently I'm wondering if I'm the first to test the SCC Advanced Server/Operator/Client. Upon installing the "Cisco_SCC_Operator_Client_1.6.0.16b.exe" package a number of fields do not have a description but are called "Text" or "RadialButton". I mean .. this product seems really incomplete? This is the most recent installation on the Cisco support site.

Regards,
Bryan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

shtalukd
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Brian:

The Operator Client installation program for 1.6.0.16 does incorrectly expose unsupported language selection option at the start of the installation. If an option other than the default English is selected, then the installation dialogs are displayed incorrectly. Localization is not supported in the 1.6 release. The Quick Reference Guide, downloadable from the Software Download site includes the Quick Reference Guide with installation screen shots.

Cisco_Smart_CallConnector_Operator_1.6_Docs.zip
Release Date: 12/FEB/2010
Docs for Smart CallConnector till posted on CCO, start with Quick Start Guide.
Size: 42230.61 KB (43244143 bytes)

This problem has been corrected in the 2.1 release. The supported GUI languages can be selected during installation or later from the application.

Thanks

CallConnector Team

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Bryan Lemeer
Level 1
Level 1

Screenie

2.0 is the latest on CCO.  I would use it instead.

Hello Steven,

Yes, that is the most current Server and Client.. but the Operator is still version "Cisco_SCC_Operator_Client_1.6.0.16b.exe"

I used "Cisco_SCC_Server_2.0.0.89b.exe" for the server installation.

Oh, sorry.  Misread.

March 15th should be SCC 2.1.  Pretty sure new Operator too.

But I have done the operator install and accounted for all the screens here too.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9821

There are no screenshots of the actual installation process in your document. I only see screenshots from the configuration process.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is this product not begin sold currently? The time I've spend in Cisco SBCS the last two months feels more like beta testing then working with a stable and final release. When can we expect a complete working product?

There are more potential references here:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9828

SBSC was a little behind in getting it in their support portfolio I think maybe?

But the product is being sold and in fact will be offered on ISR soon too.

Steve

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Brian;

Certainly not. We have been selling the Client for some time. I am escalating your case. Stay tuned

Regards
Alberto

shtalukd
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Brian:

The Operator Client installation program for 1.6.0.16 does incorrectly expose unsupported language selection option at the start of the installation. If an option other than the default English is selected, then the installation dialogs are displayed incorrectly. Localization is not supported in the 1.6 release. The Quick Reference Guide, downloadable from the Software Download site includes the Quick Reference Guide with installation screen shots.

Cisco_Smart_CallConnector_Operator_1.6_Docs.zip
Release Date: 12/FEB/2010
Docs for Smart CallConnector till posted on CCO, start with Quick Start Guide.
Size: 42230.61 KB (43244143 bytes)

This problem has been corrected in the 2.1 release. The supported GUI languages can be selected during installation or later from the application.

Thanks

CallConnector Team

Thanks for the answer, I hope others will benefit from this discussion.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: