How can i get a valid Technical Support Services Agreement associated to my Cisco.com user ID?

Unanswered Question
Apr 9th, 2011

Hi.

I strive to be a new Cisco user and use some of the Cisco products.

How can i get a valid Technical Support Services Agreement associated to my Cisco.com user ID?
I know i need a Technical Support Services Agreement through my Cisco Account Team, but how i get a direct purchase agreement with Cisco?

Thanks.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Average Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
jdemmer Thu, 06/16/2011 - 00:47

Dear Mr. Carvalhais,

Apologies for the late reply.

You are posting in the Small Business Community.

All Cisco Small Business Products are sold via the distribution channel only, so there is no direct purchasing agreement for this service contracts.

If you could please let me know your country / city I can ask our local team to quickly follow up with you and show you the options available.

Thanks!

Best Regards

Jens Demmer

Leo Laohoo Thu, 06/16/2011 - 15:13

Anyone can create a CCO account (you did otherwise you couldn't post).

You purchase a Service Contract from an authorized Cisco reseller.  When you do purchase the Service Contract you have to specifically state (in writting) that you want the Service Contract number to be attached to your CCO login.

Now, in case they "couldn't" or "wouldn't" then ask the authorized reseller what your Service Contract number is.  By doing ensures that you get what you paid for (and not the reseller telling you that you have but in fact they pocketed the money).   Ok if you do get the Service Contract number(s) then send an email to SERVICE@cisco.com and give them your number and authorized reseller information.

Hope this helps.

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted April 9, 2011 at 6:29 AM
Stats:
Replies:2 Avg. Rating:
Views:8041 Votes:0
Shares:0
Tags: No tags.

Discussions Leaderboard