cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8 Real Time Data Question.

pradesha
Level 1
Level 1

We setup an overhead monitor to display the operator and queue status of the ACD.

The only method we have is to login to the website Cisco Unified CCX Administration: https://X.X.X.X/

This prompts me for my windows account and I can bring up the display.

What I need is a way to either view this information without logging into the admin webconsole, as it will be up an open 24/7.
Is there some rss feed or something that I can pull down or a open webpage to display this information?

-Pradeep

3 Replies 3

Hello,

May i ask why you are asking this , is the IE has a timeout that you have to login every period of time.

I have done it before and it has been working for a couple of months , but i didn't use the CCX admin user , i used a specific user and it has a supervisor and reporting premission , when you login using this user , you will get the real-time field and you don't need to re-login again.

Amer

Hello Amer,

I agree with you, Its never timed-out for me as well.

But customer want to use this without login, as the monitor is placed in a company public place.

Is there any other way to accomplish this task without login .

-Pradeep.

Hello,

I don't think it is possible , but why is the login problem ? even if it is a public space are you afraid that someone will gain access and try to play with the system?

If this is the case , i told youin my previous post that you can enabke the real-time without the admin user , just create a new user and assign it to the supervisor , in this when he login , he will not gain access to sensetative stuff so you can be safe.

Amer