cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Setting up a Second VPN connection

toddyboman
Level 1
Level 1

I have multiple offices that I want to vpn into one office....  So is there anything special I have to do to establish this....Or can i do the same set up for one office then copy those setting to the next office?

Office 1 - main office .........asa 5510......ip 111.111.111.111

Office 2 - remote office......asa 5505......ip  222.222.222.222

Office 3 - remote office......asa 5505......ip 333.3333.333.333

I want office 2 and 3 to be able to vpn into office 1.

Currently I have already set up the vpn connection for office 2 to office 1.  Everything works well with that so I know it is good!

So could I basicly copy those setting to office 3?  Or is there some weird settings or anything I should do or avoid by now setting out office 3 to vpn into office 1??

Thanks!!

2 Replies 2

Yudong Wu
Level 7
Level 7

You can just use the same way as what you currently used for site 2 to configure the vpn for site 3 if you don't have the overlapped IP in site 3.

Parminder Sian
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Please have a look at this doc, this doc talks about exactly what you lookin for:-

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a00807f9a89.shtml#newtunnel

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Parminder Sian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: