cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.0.3 Application Manager Partial Service

Support Support
Level 1
Level 1

I have a newly built UCCX HA cluster which has been running for a week now all ok.

Now it looks likely someone has done some changes but know can find what has caused the Partial Service on the application Manager. The system is very busy so the MIVR logs are rather large.

What is the best way to trace which script/appliaction is causing the partial service error?

Thanks

Martin

6 Replies 6

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Martin,

I've troubleshooted issues like ths before by restarting the node manager, waiting for the service to go in to partial service, and then collect logs for that period. Then search for the last occurance of 'partial service' or 'partial' in the MIVR logs.

Regards,

Brian

frzhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you don't have a huge number of applications, just open each of the applications.. Usually, you will get an error for one of them. Especially when you upgrade from early version of UCCX, the script naming convention of 8 is different than previous versions on windows platform. I have seen customer using [] in the script name worked fine under windows platform. But not on Linux platform.

This helped me today!  Thanks mate.

Hi,

Thanks !

I had a problem with one application. Once I delete it , the issue got fixed.

Brian is right.

You'll definately see the cause of partial service in MIVR log. And it's not even a hard log to read.

If you want a quick check take a look over the scripts and do a validation on each of them see if it throws any errors.

For exemple, I had a problem once with a redirect step being incorectly configured (some number missing) and the script was working but application was in partial service. Found it in the logs.

Regards,

Octavian

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If it's a script that has taken you into partial service you can also use Tools > Real Time Reporting to see which application isn't valid. There will be a menu with Applications as one of the options after the Java applet loads. Whichever one shows false has the bad script.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: