Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to access voicemail message from remote

HI All,

Can somebody help me here?

If end user try to login the voicemail from remote, user is getting invalid pin wherein user is able to login voicemail from his desk phone.

did anybody come across this issue?

2 Replies 2

Tray Stoutmeyer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

More details will be needed here for us to solve this issue. Is this a call from a cell phone or home phone? Does this affect everyone and anyone

calling from outside or just certain users? Initially, it almost sounds like you have a gateway problem if internal calls work but external do not.

I wonder if dtmf-relay is not enabled or you have one way audio where the digits are not being presented to the voicemail system on the call. Please provide us some more details and also make sure you actually see dtmf being passed when putting in the pin from the external phone on both the gateway and in any CUCM traces (again there is no indication if you are using a CUCM or other PBX).

Thanks!

Tray

Hi Tray,

Thanks for your reply.

We are having CUCM version 7X and Unity Connection 7X and as such  only one user reported this issue. User is trying to reach VM from his cell phone. Sometime back I created a dummy profile with same set of configuration and tested it. Its working fine for me.

Not sure what problem with user profile.

Please help me here and thanks in advance!!!!