1. I get the following error when running a report;
* Unable to create the report. The following error(s) occurred:
1 : NBI Reports Login Failed. Security credentials not valid
what could be the issue?
2. How do I create customized reports? Is creating XML files the only way?
3. How do I delete resource pools or jobs manually from OS cli?
4. Is it possible to auto start ISC when the server reboots?
For 1. Maybe it is a licensing issue (NBI licenses), which version are you? I've heard reports are enabled by default on 6.0 but not sure.
For 2. Look at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ip_solution_center/6.0/infrastructure/reference/guide/monit1.html#wp1229130 . I think xml is the only way even if you use directly the xmlapi.
For 3. I don't know if this is even possible. You can do it with nbi and xmlapi.
For 4. look at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ip_solution_center/6.0/installation/guide/aptrbl.html#wp1032457 symptom 6.
Hope I helped.