cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM 8.0(3) Unable to send call to an agent

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I am just trying to get a simple script to send a call to a specific agent, however on router log viewer and script tracer, I get error attemtpted to send call to agent with id..on  peripheral..who has no device target.  

I have configured the device target the agent is logged on to. Still I get this error. I have even created an agent target rule to point to agent extesion. still no luck. restarted the server too..

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!

Please rate all useful posts
3 Replies 3

hi

Associate Agent Phone with icmuser ( may be you named it JTAPIuser) in Call Manager . Create Device Target & u have created the label for CVP and CCMPG .

possible if you share screen shot of Device Target explorer

Regards

Irfan Tariq

Thanks. I have resolved this issue. It was due to the fact that I did not set the default network VRU in system information. There were erros on the event viewer for call router saying there was no network VRU configured for the dialled number. As soon as I did this, it worked

Please rate all useful posts

hi

gr8

Regards

Irfan Tariq

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: