cucm

attendant console

unity conenction

uccx

Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma
8 Replies 8

Hello,

CUCM : Yes, you can download it from cisco website and then install on the CUCM so that theip phones can have the arabic interface.

Unity : yes

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/8x/requirements/8xcucsysreqs.html#wp314537

Attendant console : yes

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/arc/cubdacrn8515.pdf

UCCX : No (as a agents interface no but for IVR it is normal to put any language).

Amer

Thanks Sir.

i am happy to see your all answers to my queries that were critical to me.

can you give me link for download arabic language support for cucm, cisco attendant console?

Amit

Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma

Hello,

You need to download the arabic locale from cisco website and then you install it on CUCM from the OSAdministrator , then you go to the device and change the locale to arabic , the phone will be changed to arabic.

Amer

any sir,

what about the unity connection server?

cna i use unity connection ivr in arabic and enlish both for my uses?

Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma

Hello,

Yes you can , when you do the greeting scipts , you can point to arabic.wav file or english.wav files and you can do a menu to choose for arabic or english.

Aner

Dear Sir,

As i see in the given link it is shoiwng that support other core 15 laguages as now in enlish default.

Can we use for whole installation in arabic?

can i use arabic for attendant console at cleint side?

what baout cucm 8 support with arabic language and how i chnage in arabic language?

amit

Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma

Hello,

Installation and server only in english , user interfaces can be changed.

i am not sure about the attendant console but for the CUCM i already explained it in my previous post.

Amer

Hello SIr,

i tired but not getting anything about to use cucm with arabic language!

can u help me for provide this to me!

Amit

Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: