cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect Error Message

bennett.c
Level 1
Level 1

I recently have users whom were working on Cisco AnyConnect version 2.3.0254 and now get the following errors:

Hostscan Initialize Error and Posture Assessment: Failed

Any Suggesstions? 

See attachment...

2 Replies 2

AHEC IT
Level 1
Level 1

I'm really not the right guy to answer this, but have you tried upgrading to 2.5.3046.k9? perhaps use the version with DART to help you troubleshoot.

description of issue from http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect25/user/messages/ac25-vpn-user-msgs.html

Hostscan Initialize error.

Description    Host Scan could not launch. Possible causes include the Host Scan executable stub as well as the Host Scan initialization routines.

Recommended User Response    Report the issue to your organization's technical support.

Recommended Administrator Response    Open a case with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC).

mickyq
Level 1
Level 1

did you solve this? i am experiencing the same problem. every thing was working fine now im starting to get loads of clients doing this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: