Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320 restarts after disconnection of WAN Interface

pmoore
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Doing some testing with Auto failover, we use a Call forward unreachable service for our trunk offerings so if the device is offline there is is auto call forward on all lines to a designated number, I was testing this this morning by disconnecting the WAN interface and noticed that all LAN phones restarted this occurs every time I disconnect the WAN, I would have expected all local LAN connected devices to be unaffected by a layer 1 issue on the WAN side ?

I'm actually going to be demonstrating this feature with Cisco in New Zealand this week for the lauch of the UC320 so if the phones didn't restart that would be kinda helpful

Didn't find anything around this behaviour in the Admin guide or any doco, is this a efault action or possibly a bug ?

Regards

Phil Moore

3 Replies 3

Hi Phil,

This is a known issue and is being addresed in the upcoming UC320W 2.1 firmware release.

Thanks,

Chris

Any chance we can see everything on the roadmap for 2.1? I'd love to know whats getting fixed/enhanced/implimented to give my clients an idea of the roadmap going forward......

Thanks for the update Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: