We have group of agents , who must handle outbound(with Outbound Dialer Option) and inbound calls.
But, Outbound calls must has higher priority than inbound.
1. We have group of 10 inbound talking agents
2. We have also 20 calls in inbound queue for them
3. We have new records for outbound in DL table
4. We need: When agent done present call, he will get new OUTBOUND call instead of getting new INBOUND call from queue.
We try a lot of cases:
1. Agent is member of one group/two group,
2. Changing outbound parameters ( Campaign type and Outbound percent)
3. Using callback feature
But in all cases, inbound calls has priority compared to outbound calls, and outbound calls starts only when all calls from queue are processed.
Can anybody help us and give some usefull advice?