Cisco 5.0 Partner with Exchange 2010

Unanswered Question
Jul 19th, 2011

Hi all,

I have an environment with Cisco 5.0 which is partnering with Exchange 2007. Then I followed the guide to partner the Unity 5 into Exchange 2010. I have upgraded the ES to the suitable version which related to Cisco 5. I have also installed the Cisco certified Microsoft ServerUpdate patches. I also update the latest version of Permission wizards. I also installed the Exchange MAPICDO which is downloaded from Microsoft (as suggested by the Upgrade guide).

Everything is installed successfully.  But when we try to leave the voice message into the Unity server, the voice mail cannot be sent to the end users. I checked that the message ( 1 wav file and 1 txt file) are stuck in the \CommServer\UnityMTA folder.

There are a few error message logged in the Windows Application event viewer.

Event ID 29021, 30003, 30012, 32013 and 137 which saying that "AvUMRSyncSvr will suspend message delivery for 300 seconds, after which message delivery will be attempted again. During this outage, messages may accumlate in the temporary store. 0x0000161C

May I know what else steps I have missed during the upgrade / re-partnering process?

Thanks

Tim

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Average Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted July 19, 2011 at 11:53 PM
Stats:
Replies:0 Avg. Rating:
Views:250 Votes:0