Views
Helpful
Replies

Term len 0 equivalent ?

neilmac
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I would like to grab a show run-config without the breaks so I can run it through the WLC Config Analyzer. (On a side note, does anyone know where to get the WLC Config Catcher that the training video mentions ?)

I can't use "config paging disable" with the code i am running, 4.0.217.0 on a WS3750:

(Cisco Controller) > config paging disable

Incorrect usage.  Use the '?' or <TAB> key to list commands.

(Cisco Controller) >

Any advice gratefully received.

NM

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

pcroak
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

The WLC config catcher tool is no longer being developed/supported. The main reason for this is that you can use "config paging disable" on latest 4.2/6.0/7.0 WLC code to obtain similar results.

I realize that you are running version 4.0.217.0 at this time, and unfortunately the only option will be to issue the "show run-config" hitting enter for the various sections.

The good news is that the WLCCA will be able to parse through the breaks automatically.

-Patrick

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

pcroak
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

The WLC config catcher tool is no longer being developed/supported. The main reason for this is that you can use "config paging disable" on latest 4.2/6.0/7.0 WLC code to obtain similar results.

I realize that you are running version 4.0.217.0 at this time, and unfortunately the only option will be to issue the "show run-config" hitting enter for the various sections.

The good news is that the WLCCA will be able to parse through the breaks automatically.

-Patrick

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card