cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can not save my speed dial in CCA 3.0.(1)

b_rasheed
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Folks,

I have UC560 ver: 15.1(2)T with CCA 3.0.(1) , after adding my speed dial for the SPA 508 with S500 expansion module through the CCA 3.0.(1)  the speed dial will disappear once I save my configuration, any ideas?

Thanks

9 Replies 9

graeme
Level 1
Level 1

Hi a question for you

Where did you get CCA 3.1 from?

Thanks

Graeme

Sorry for the typo, it's CCA 3.0.(1)

Hi Graeme,

CCA 3.1 Is now available for public download and a highly recommended one as well

Click HERE to download version 3.1

Hi B_Rasheed,

I am aware that this is a problem, and the best way to handle it is to log out of CCA altogether, wait for a minute for the JAVA process to be fully terminated, and then load CCA up again, this time do not do anything until CCA has fully discovered the network topology and the voice configuration.

I am not sure if CCA 3.1 will fully fix up these issues but I have my fingers crossed it will

Cheers,

David.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Hi David

Thanks for sharing your ideas, I have tried reloading the CCA from different PCs and I got the same result, could not save the configuration.

Thank you

Rashed

Hi Rashed,

Have you upgraded to the latest version 3.1 yet?

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

I did not upgrade to the latest version CCA 3.1 yet, but I will give it a shot and intsall CCA 3.1 and try to save my speed dial configuration.

Thanks

Rashed

I upgraded the CCA 3.0.(1) to CCA 3.1 and it did not fix the saving issue, I am guessing the CME is acting up and I have to reinstall it or upgrade it to 8.2

Hi Rasheed,

I am curious... Are these speed dials or are they monitor/watch associations?

Can you paint me a little picture as to exactly what you are trying to do please, something does not seem quite right with what is happening.

Cheers,

David.

Hello David

Sorry I did not get back to you, for sure they are a speed dial, and I am trying to add the speed dial to the expansion S500, I have done it before, please see the attachemnt below: