Views
Helpful
Replies

403 forbidden error has encountered

pwenger
Level 3
Level 3

Hi

I'm running CUOM2.0 with ServiceMonitor2.0. When I click on "Click to launch Service Monitor" I recieve an error(see attachment).Here the URL is:

http://serverip:1741/qovr/reports.defaultScreen.do?login=true

In CUOM, when I go to CiscoWorks on the top right corner I can access the SM. Here the URL is:

https://servername/qovr/reports.defaultScreen.do?login=true

First I thought it's hitting Bug CSCth45675, but it is not, because the workaround didn't fix the problem.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Peter

5 Replies 5

Gaganjeet Chug
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Just to clear the confusion, your CUOM is integrated with CiscoWorks and you are getting this error while trying to access the CUOM from CiscoWorks. If so, kindly share the stdout.log and stederr.log from the CSCOpx\MDC\tomcat\logs

Also, kindly let me know if you have enable the SSL for the CiscoWorks and for CUOM also ?

Thanks,

Gaganjeet

Hi

After login to OM you got the possebility to change to CiscoWorks, then you have to choose Cisco Unified Service Monitor/Reports (See Screenshot).

When I click there it is working.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the screenshot. So what is not working. When you login to CUSM and try to access CiscoWorks...thats not working.

Kindly share the screenshot of the steps you are performing. Also let me know if you have enabled SSL on both the CiscoWorks and CUOM ?

Many Thanks,

Gaganjeet

Hello Gaganjeet

Thanks for the quick reply. When I click on "Click to launch Service Monitor" (see screenshot) in CUOM I see the 403 forbidden (see screenshot in inital post) error.

The customer is currently validating, if SSL is enabled on CiscoWorks and CUOM.

Regards

Peter

Hi Peter,

If you are having issues while trying to access CUOM link, probably somebody from CUOM will help. If you have issues while trying to access CiscoWorks application, then we can troubleshoot it here.

Many Thanks,

Gaganjeet

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: