Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Administrator Desktop - error Directory Synch - does not synch/match

dsobrinho
Level 9
Level 9

Hey guys

Does anybody knows how to resolve this problem on UCCX 7.0?

This problem affect all Cisco Agent, Supervisors Desktop application.

Best regards

Daniel

Daniel Sobrinho
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Brandon Lightle
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Make sure that you have cleared out any inactive agents (if you have any). I have seen this cause the DIR sync to fail many times.

1) Log into AppAdmin

2) Click on Subsystems > RmCm

3) Click on Resources (on the left colum)

4) You should see a link on the right about 1/4 way down that says 'Inactive Agents'

5) Clear these out

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

If you haven't done this already, restart the Desktop Sync service from Control Centre in appadmin. Doing this via AppAdmin shouldn't cause any outages or failovers.

If you have, and it still doesn't sync, you'll need to start looking at the log files...

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

I have done this step, but nothing change same  problem. I collect the code "CDAUI2082 At least one error has occurrred  during the manual synchronization of directory Services"

Recently  the IT team change the Password from CUCM cluster, and after apply new  update of password on Jtapi and rmcm the services are no more available.

I have re-check the synch between CUCM and UCCX and is good.

Only the directory services no more synch correctly.

Best regards,

Daniel

Daniel Sobrinho

tcartledge
Level 1
Level 1

Brandon Lightle
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Make sure that you have cleared out any inactive agents (if you have any). I have seen this cause the DIR sync to fail many times.

1) Log into AppAdmin

2) Click on Subsystems > RmCm

3) Click on Resources (on the left colum)

4) You should see a link on the right about 1/4 way down that says 'Inactive Agents'

5) Clear these out

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: