cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call control in Smart CallConnector Advanced client has RegisterReject

service
Level 1
Level 1

I have this happening on a couple clients.  Both are 64bit, the only thing i can think of is both of them had their passwords changed.  I have gone back into CCA, CUE, and the CallConnector suite and made sure the passwords are all the same but I still get this error.  Any ideas?  Should i just delete and recreate the user with the correct password to begin with.  Seems like there is some disconnect somewhere, maybe i am missing a password change in some application.

Capture.JPG

Jeremy Fender

3 Replies 3

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Jeremy. I have escalated this issue for a response. Please stay tuned.

Regards
Alberto

I believe the issue will have fixed itself now that I had to do a factory reset due to database corruption and an old build file. I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Jeremy Fender

PC Net Inc.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone

Hi Jeremy,

Please re-download CME Configuration Data if you have username/password of the phone changed. This will help SCC Server to update the phone info.

We do support Schedule Task that order Configuration Manager to stop/start services, download CME Configuration data, import users/contacts, and compact database at a specific time. Please let us know if you want this to setup.

Also, 1 phone can't allow more than 1 TAPI connection. If the phone is registered to other app, please remove the TAPI connection from that app so that SCC Server can register the phone.

Thanks,

CallConnector Team

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: