Views
Helpful
Replies

How to collect MIVR logs In UCCX 8.5

reena.mundary
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

How can I collect the MIVR logs in IPCCX 8.5. Usually we take the logs in this specified path C:\Program Files\wfavvid\log\MIVR. But as its the UCCX 8.5 is the linux version, I am not sure where to collect logs.

Thanks in Advance.

7 Replies 7

In the plugins section there is a tool call Real Time Monitoring Tool.  Download the and install it.  It's nothing like it was before, but if you have someone who is familiar with UCM they might be able to show you how to use it.  RTMT will allow you to browse all the logs generated.

david

joesnyde
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Reena

You can download the RTMT document from the following link to familiarize yourself with the UCCX version of the tool;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/configuration/guide/uccx85rtmt.pdf

Regards,

Joe

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Reena,

Long back, I had created a document with procedure to collect MIVR logs in UCCX 8.0 & later. Please have a look https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-16064

Please rate helpful posts.

GP.

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

Troubleshoot an issue with Call failure on the Engine due to a step in the script while you reproduce the problem in realtime

show open files regexp MIVR

Copy the path of that current file from the current directory /uccx/log/MIVR/<file.log>

3. Troubleshoot an issue with Finesse or CUIC while you reproduce the problem in realtime

Finesse - show open files regexp Desktop-webservices

CUIC - show open files regexp CCBU-cuic

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

In order to download the UCCX Engine (MIVR) logs: file get activelog /uccx/log/MIVR recurs compress

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

Cisco VVB “Engine” traces termed as MIVR logs we can collect the logs from VVB traces

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

The Engine logs will be all what you need. To find them navigate to \<time stamp>\uccx\log\MIVR folder

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: