Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ip phone registered and unregistered continuously

hi

i am using callmanager 7.1 and all my remote sites are continously registered and unregistered continously.

can any one tell me what is the solution to make it stable

the frimware is also not updating. is this a problem for continous registered and unregistered of remote site ip phone.

thanks.

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'd start by looking at my basic connectivity, BW and QoS settings to make sure signaling is getting the right amount of BW.

Look at the app log for the unregistered events and that might give you a hint of what's causing this.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Tapan Dutt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Parveen

This seems to be a problem with your network. Your WAN link is probably flapping. There isint a problem with Call Manager or the Phone. Look at Layer 3 and Layer 2 Devices and Layer 1 rather than looking for a problem on Call Manager or phones for that matter.

Thanks

Tapan

hi

thanks for your reply

while using cucm 4.3 there is no problem. This problem is only with cucm 7.1

if there is bw or wan connectivity problem how it's work on cucm 4.3

thanks.

oracat777
Level 1
Level 1

hi PRAVEEN,

i got the problem when i only permited the ospf traffic which through the transparent ASA in one way only, so the network flapping, and the phones are registered and unregistered continously.

could you ping the remote phone from the CUCM vlan, and make sure it is always OK ?

and what is the frequency of the phones are registered and unregistered continously ?

Cheers,

Yu.

hii

thanks for reply

in my network there is no ospf, and asa

this connection was based on static routing protocol

thankq.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: