Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ed.crawford
Level 1
Level 1

I have a UC560.  i went into CCA and it told me tha VM may not be working propertly.  I ran CUE diagnostics in CCA and it is comming back with se-10-1-10-1(offline)#.  VM seems to work fine.  How can I get it on line again?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Ed,

If there is a hung CUE session or an active CUE session going, it may return a false result and say that it is offline, this is why you can still get to the CUE from the phone and deposit a VM.

If you are going to do a remote backup of the CUE over a VPN connection, then you would want to ensure that it is in off-peak times as there is a fair bit of data that gets pushed down the line, any interruption during this process could cause corrupt data or a failed backup, please keep that in mind when attempting it.

Also when doing a backup, if the CUE currently has an active session, you may find that the backup procedure wont work as planned, this would be because it cannot be put into offline mode to do the backup.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

danielwiebe
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same thing happen and I just reloaded CUE during a slow time. It took about 10 min.

Troubleshoot > CUE Diagnostics > CUE Connectivity Diagnostics

Reload.

EDIT: Alsocheck to make sure you have the latest version and if not do an update.

HTH

That is what I thought.  I tried to run a backup remotely and I think that this upset it.  The strange thing is CUE is working, it just thinks that it is down.

I was also doing a backup when CUE went down although not remotely.

Let me know if that fixes the issue.

D

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Ed,

If there is a hung CUE session or an active CUE session going, it may return a false result and say that it is offline, this is why you can still get to the CUE from the phone and deposit a VM.

If you are going to do a remote backup of the CUE over a VPN connection, then you would want to ensure that it is in off-peak times as there is a fair bit of data that gets pushed down the line, any interruption during this process could cause corrupt data or a failed backup, please keep that in mind when attempting it.

Also when doing a backup, if the CUE currently has an active session, you may find that the backup procedure wont work as planned, this would be because it cannot be put into offline mode to do the backup.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Thank you.  This is all good to know.  It is interesting to note that I reloaded the UC and it still came up on offline mode.  I had to reload the voice mail manually.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: