Helpful
Replies

Reason Code sometimes visible in DB when Ready or Talking

FabianSchmidt
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

System: UCCE 8.0(3)

i have the problem, that in Agent_Real_Time and Agent_State_Trace sometimes there is "the last not ready reason code" carried around through the following states like talking or ready.

If my understanding is correct, reason codes should only be visible on Not Ready and Logout states and always be 0 otherwise?

Also Ready "always" carries around the last Not Ready Reason(only in Agent_State_Trace).

Does somebody know, why that is? The Problem is that the customer has Dashboards in CUIC with this information and it now displays "Meeting" or smth. like this while Talking. Sure i could blend it out whenver not "Not Ready" but that does not really fix the root of the problem, and i would like to understand why that is or if it is just a bug.

Thanks and Regards,

Fabian

1 Reply 1

FabianSchmidt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we checked a possibility where maybe an agent would press NotReady while talking to set the state for after the call but that is not possible to do for the agents, so im still lost on this one.

As soon as i can open a TAC Case i'll do that, but if someone has an idea, i would appreciate it

Thanks,

Fabian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: