CUBAC 8.0.0.535 Issue

Unanswered Question
Oct 4th, 2011

We have 2 CUBAC Clients/Operators

We installed a new PC with CUBAC Client 8.0.0.535 to replace an existing PC.

ISSUE 1:

Any call that is answered by the NEW PC and then transferred to the UCCX Queue is failing.  The call is sent to the queue and the caller hears the welcome message and is prompted with the queue options but the caller gets stuck in the queue.  The call is presented to the agent but the agents are unable to answer the call.  If the call is answered by the other existing CUBAC PC and they transfer the call to the UCCX Queue the call is offered to the agent and they are able to answer the call.

ISSUE 2:

Any call that is answered by the NEW PC and then transferred to an extension, that extension cannot transfer the call to someone else.  If the call is answered by the other existing CUBAC PC and then transferred to an extension, that extension is able to transfer the call to someone else.

If we placed the existing PC back everything works just fine.

This tells me there is something with the NEW PC that may not be releasing the call correctly.

I have worked with Cisco TAC and they informed me that they cannot troubleshoot the PC.

Unfortunately I have to replace all the workstations.  The company was purchased and the new companies policy is to replace all of the workstations and add them to their domain so they inherit their security policies.  I am working with the new company to see if there is something in their GPOs that is causing the issues.

Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Average Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted October 4, 2011 at 12:05 PM
Stats:
Replies:0 Avg. Rating:
Views:520 Votes:0
Shares:0

Related Content