We have recently upgraded from CUCM 7.15 to CUCM 184.108.40.20600-7 and right of the bat noticed that dependency records are missing when we check to see who is part of a pick-up group, I know it was there before but it’s now gone.
Is this a known bug and if so is there a fix for it?
Also whilst running RTMT we have noticed that our registered phones keep fluctuating, what I mean by that is that if I put 40 phones in the lab RTMT reports that we have lost 4 phones then around 5 minutes later they appear back; the phones never go off line at all though whilst looking at them.
I would open a TAC case to see if they can load up one of
the "fixed-in" versions for special download. You won't want to go to 8.6
this weekend I wouldn't think due to the new refresh Upgrade process
Check it out here;
I don't see your version in the "fixed-in" versions
When using the dependency records for call pickup group, the result is always "
0 Record(s) are using Call Pickup Group: "
This is only seen as from 220.127.116.11060-1
Further Problem Description:
This issue was caused by the checkin of CSCtc66558
8.5(1.13900.3), 8.5(1.13036.1), 8.0(3.23040.1)
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
3 - moderate
I don't see any bugs for RTMT that jump out as this issue.