doc to be reviewed !

Answered Question
Oct 13th, 2011

Hi,

just wondering if i want to post a Article/Doc here in lets say UC area is it possible to get some one review it from CSC/cisco before i post

just concerned if there is any thing has to be changed/fixed for example ! 

and i think its gonna be great for readers when it metion reviewer name for example ( Cisco Peer review )

Thanks and Regards,

Marwan

I have this problem too.
1 vote
Correct Answer by Janel Kratky about 2 years 6 months ago

Hi Marwan,
Thanks for your post! You are welcome to post your content on Cisco Support Community or on Cisco’s DocWiki.

While both provide the ability to post and comment on content, Cisco’s DocWiki allows others to crowd-source content which can lead to improvements and updates. After posting your article, you can watch it which will track changes and notify you when someone makes a change. While we can’t guarantee an official Cisco Peer review, by posting your content for others to see allows others to update it.

We appreciate that you’d like to add your content so that others can learn and benefit from it!

Thanks,
Janel 

Average Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
Correct Answer
Janel Kratky Fri, 10/14/2011 - 08:05

Hi Marwan,
Thanks for your post! You are welcome to post your content on Cisco Support Community or on Cisco’s DocWiki.

While both provide the ability to post and comment on content, Cisco’s DocWiki allows others to crowd-source content which can lead to improvements and updates. After posting your article, you can watch it which will track changes and notify you when someone makes a change. While we can’t guarantee an official Cisco Peer review, by posting your content for others to see allows others to update it.

We appreciate that you’d like to add your content so that others can learn and benefit from it!

Thanks,
Janel 

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted October 13, 2011 at 4:50 PM
Stats:
Replies:2 Avg. Rating:5
Views:2123 Votes:1
Shares:0
Tags: No tags.

Discussions Leaderboard