cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cius battery life is only 2 to 3 hours

goodwin_joshua
Level 1
Level 1

I have just started using my new cius and notices it's battery life is only 2 to 3 hours long, even at idle.  I checked what is using the battery under Settings - About Cius - Battery use, and something called Dialer is using 80 of the battery at all times.  What is Dialer and how do I turn it off?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you updated to the latest code for the Cius?  There have been a number of enhancements and possibly has fixed this.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you updated to the latest code for the Cius?  There have been a number of enhancements and possibly has fixed this.

I did an update yesterday (10/18/2011) to active load sipcius.9-2-1SR2-21SEC.  The problem still remains.  I did a factory reset a few times as well and even then it still has the same problem.

I let the cius sit overnight and the issue went away.  It must have been the update since nothing else was changed.  Dialer is no longer running in the background.

Thanks

Brett Hodgden
Level 1
Level 1

My Cius is running 9-2-2-49 and I am still experiencing the Dialer application eating up my battery when the device can't see the CUCM (i.e. out of the office).