Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 & VG224 Licensing

Do we need licenses when adding VG224s to the UC560 box. If yes, may you please help me with the kind of licenses

that we need. I have looked around the product data sheets and could not find anything.

8 Replies 8

Darren DeCroock
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Kelvin,

The only licenses that you will need are for the phones that are connected/registered to the UC560.  No additional licensing is required.

Thank you,

Darren

Please help me out, do I need analog license to register each analog phone to CUCM while using VG224? Please give me any cisco link for reference.

For CUCM questions, post in "IP telephony", not here.

Yes, for CUCM you would need to have the correct license for every port.  You can buy DLU's, UCL's or CUWL licenses.  The license type would depend on the version on CUCM you have. 

Hi,

Any link / reference for the confirmation ?

Ordering Guide do not have any info for VG224 ordering with licenses.

please share any other reference. thanks !

The VG224 by itself is not a configurable item and it does not need to be ordered with licenses.    You can order it from any distributor using the SKU VG224.

Here is the Data Sheet

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6790/gatecont/ps2250/ps5516/product_data_sheet09186a00801d87f6.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: