Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CAD - Flickering

gpsriramdc
Level 4
Level 4

HI

In UCCX 8.0.2  during the call agent state is flickring & service is also toggle between in service & partial service.

sametime in CSD also Agent state keep on flickring.

we oberver one more thing chat service also disconnected from the Agent when answes the call with error message like call /chat service is failure.

is the known issue ? how we proceed further ?

Thanks

6 Replies 6

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

I've seen this behaviour after an upgrade from 8.0(2) to 8.0(2) SU3. Have you upgraded from a previous version? If so, your agent and supervisor desktops need to be updated. This should happen automatically after an upgrade, but sometimes windows user permissions, proxies etc may stop it from happening.

Check your clients against the compatibility matrix here ...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf

Brian

Hi Brain,

Thanks for your reply.

We have upgraded directly from 7.0 to 8.0.2 SU3 .

Verified the CAD Version 80.2.400 which is compatible with UCCX.What is the resolution for this ?

Ensure all your agents and supervisors are on the correct version. I've seen issues where just 1 or 2 agents did not upgrade successfully

My only other suggestions would be to check there are no firewall or ACL that would cause ports to be blocked ... failing all that you will need to open a TAC.

Brian

I have seen a few cases with this type of flickering problem. If you look at CAD and Service Release version, all seems ok.

My fix:

Uninstall Service Release. Then start CAD. It will detect there is a new version on the server. It download and install Service Release. Then CAD should work without flickering.

Wenqian

Please run this command on UCCX primary command line and see the output.

admin:show network status listen

Make sure your uccx server is listening on  : 3xxx ports and not  :59xxx.

There are some upgrade issue's TAC is aware of, where the upgraded 8.x server continues to communicate on the old 59xxx  ports for CAD/Desktop services. If this is the case, you have to open a TAC case to get this corrected on both the Server's in the cluster.

Walter Solano
Level 7
Level 7

If all the agents and supervisors are running the proper version. Please check that firewall or anti virus is not blocking the chat ports

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App