cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BUG - Upgrade - "Active Calls"

danplacek
Level 4
Level 4

I have installed a few UC320's over the last few weeks... every single one has encountered the same bug.

They all came with factory firmware of 2.0.12, so I had to upgrade to the latest. I did this with ZERO phones plugged in, BEFORE there was any configuration done. However, Every single one got stuck on the upgrade screen with a message saying something to the effect that there are active calls on the system, you cannot continue. Most of them got past that after a couple minutes, but one of them required multiple factory resets. Just to reiterate, this is on a fresh system that does not have ANY trunks OR phones configured. Not a huge deal... but definetely irritating.

6 Replies 6

Hi Daniel,

Are you upgrading the units from the Cloud or are you installing the firmware from your PC?  If you can provide the WAN MAC address of one of your recently installed unit that was upgraded over the cloud, we can look at the server side logs.  There was a recent fix in the past week or two addressing the problem for Cloud based upgrades.  (Cloud fixes are immediate).

Thanks,

Chris

Cloud.

081735d04e40 was the latest. (Today)

This one only got stuck on it for a couple minutes.

Mario Garcia
Level 3
Level 3

Because of this I always upgrade from PC

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi,

We think we have reproduced this problem and the engineering team is investigating.  Stay tuned.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi,

We have upgraded the Cloud Upgrade software (nothing you need to do to use it).  Please let us know if you are still seeing the Active Calls message and make note of the small number in the bottom right of the upgrade window.

Thanks,

Chris

Thanks Chris. I will test it soon and let you know.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: