Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

Cast EPG Sample CSV

Unanswered Question
Oct 31st, 2011
User Badges:

I am looking for a sample EPG file for Cast.  In doing research I came across the following in the User Guide for Cisco Digital Media Manager 5.2.x on the Chapter regarding Electronic Program Guide.  It states there is a sample file and you should click Download the CSV template to obtain a copy.  Where do I download this template from?  There is no link in the document and I could not find anything on cisco.com or in the DMM that would indicate where to get this file.

Thanks.

"There are strict requirements for what constitutes a valid CSV file. It must use syntax and formatting that are perfectly consistent with output from a downloadable Microsoft Excel format template that we provide for your use. We strongly recommend that you derive your CSV files from the free template. Click Download the CSV Template to obtain a copy of the template, and start using it to define the EPG attributes for programs on one channel. You can define the attributes for only a few programs or for as many as 14 days of programs."

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/video/digital_media_systems/5_x/5_2/dmm/user/guide/cast/epg.html

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion