cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Balance de Carga con 2 isp desigual

tomascampeon
Level 1
Level 1

Hola , tengo 2 conecciones wan de 2 isp distintos en una recibo 8 mb y otra de 20 mb, como es la mejor de balancear los anchos de banda, para que cuando la coneccion de 8mb este completa siga sacando el trafico por la de 20mb.

Gracias.

5 Replies 5

cadet alain
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

If I understand correctly you want to have load-balanced and if one link goes down then the other will be a backup?

Then just configure 2 static default routes with same AD each pointing to respective ISP.

I you do nat you'll have to use a route-map for NAT overload that matches the outgoing interface.

If you want more infos, explain more precisely what you want and post the config from the router and we'll help you.

Regards.

Alain.

Don't forget to rate helpful posts.

Hi,

I am a small local ISP, now take 2 internet connections, a connection is 8Mb and another is 16 Mb, at this time performs load balancing mikrotik using a PCC team, my biggest problem is how to make efficient use balancing cisco 3 teams, one in each my 2 connections with suppliers and the other by rolling. This January 1841 I have this in the wan of 8 MB, January 2811 which is on the wan of 25 mb and 2911 to conduct the balance of traffic. Currently the problem is that the 2911 takes stock taking 2 connections by 2811 and one in 1841. This works pretty well, but the problem is when some large customers agree and megaupload downloads, making saturating the wan of 8 mb, and leaving the wan of 16 mb with very little use.

My other problem is that I spend the wan from 16MB to 25 MB, so balanced balancing 2 to 1, I no longer would be useful, I have seen several methods used eigrp and other option, the query is contretra which is the best method to use for this.

Thank you.

Hi,

I'm sorry but i didn't understand what you want to achieve.Could you post a diagram( not in visio please) with some notes about what you want to do.

Alain

Esquema de la red.

Hi,

thanks for diagram but now can you clarify what you want to do and what you are doing now.

Regards.

Alain

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card