Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320W Problems with the dial plan

Problems with the dial plan ... There is a method to modify the External Dial Plan, we can not dial some numbers (800 XXX XXX, 115, 118, 187, etc., are special numbers in Italy), happens on FXO lines and SIP,in external.

Example: The operator enters "on any phone" 0 (for outside line) then 800 000 000,on the composition of the second 0, the phone responds "invalid number" and does not allow the call
We think it is a problem of Italy dial plan, you can change them?,

our system is configured as a region of Italy and Italy dial plan

is a known problem? you know to help me resolve it

12 Replies 12

Hi Matteo,

Yes, we know we have a problem for 800 numbers in the  Italy Region dial plan (CSCtu43255).  We will be releasing a fix very  soon. 

Can you help clarify exactly what the end user  does to dial the emergency numbers?  Are they dialing the 0 first to get  the outside line then dialing 115?  Are they using a Shared FXO, a FXO  trunk or a SIP trunk?  We have another fix that will be in the same firmware but I want to make sure it is addressing the problem you are describing.

Thanks,

Chris

Perfect, we wait for the update, this happens also for other special numbers (187, 191 customer service phone numbers and 118, 112, 115 emergency numbers). It happens with any line it is FXO, SIP, Shared. The problem is in the dial plan, the numbers are not included, the system does not accept them, and blocks the composition. Exists a method for change the file loaded into the configuration page "region" the system is set to Italy, I have seen that you can import the file from the computer, you can download the file "Italy", edit, and upload in the system '.

We are a telecommunications company, we install telephone systems, we would like to offer your product the 300 series our clients. We are testing in our lab your UC320W.

I forgot, We have reporting this problem to Customer Support Engineer.

is working on Mr. Johns George

Thanks for the response

Hi Christopher,

i have a same problem with the dial plan also, iam from indonesia, may i know when region pack for indonesia available

thanks

Arfin

Hi Arfin,

I am not aware of any plans for the development of a region pack for Indonesia.  Please contact your local Cisco sales office to request the development of an Indonesian region pack for the UC320W.

Thanks,

Chris

thanks Chris, i already told the sales office at my local but still no have a clue when region pack for indonesia available

Thanks,

Arfin

Dear Sir;

Indonesia Region Pack is not scheduled yet. The sales office will provide you an update when available, however please note that it may take a couple of months before we schedule it.

Regards
Alberto

Support Far
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, same problem with fastweb techical support number.

The number is 192194.

We have the latest firmware release (2.2.2) on our UC320.

800 numbers seems to work good.

Any update for 192194 ?

Thanks

Marco Teruzzi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys, I have the right firmware version on my UC320 but the device cannot access the cloud because of customer policies. For this reason I need to install Italy_v2 dial plan from my pc. Can someone give me the file or the link to download it ?

Thnaks, regards

Hi Marco,

I believe all of the current region pack updates have been incorporated into the latest 2.3.2 GA release.  Recommend upgrading to that release and setting your region to Italy to take advantage of the updates.

Thanks,

Chris

Dears,

I have UC320W, version 2.1.2(1) and it works properly, however i can´t make any outbound calls. The inbound calls and internal calls are working perfectly. My service provider told me it needs prefix + number from UC320. My outgoing dial plan is 9XX-XXX-XXXX. The UC320 should send (prefix+number) 10003 + XX-XXX-XXXX.

Do exist any way in order to modify the outgoing dial plan?

Can i add 10003 at the currenlty outgoing dial plan?

Dear Claudioki;

Unfortunately this will not work. You need to connect to an SP that supports directly the US national numbering plan. LD prefixes are not supported.

Regards;
Alberto

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: