Views
Helpful
Replies

pix-asdm-refresh-issue

secureIT
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Team,

im having pix 515 with os 708 & asdm 508 versions. assume i have few lines similar to the below.. I have installed the asdm for the first time and i am getting the errors as attached here...

asdm group abc

asdm group def

asdm group ghi

now i am unable to send those lines to the pix, if i send it, then again im getting into the loop of same stages..... i tried deleting those lines in pix manually and then saved id in cli. then accessed asdm, but still same problem is coming...negther im able to send those lines, nor refresh it. pls help. if i do a "sh run | in asdm" and show startup | in asdm", i can see that there are many asdm line configurations in "startup config", but not in running config.

pls help...

2 Replies 2

mirober2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Rajesh,

We have seen similar issues in the past in the 7.0 code. Given the age of the 7.0 code and the end-of-life status of the PIX, I would suggest upgrading to the last 7.2 and ASDM 5.2 images. This should take care of the 'asdm group' problem.

-Mike

Thank you very much Mike...

Would you please help me to resolve the below thread issue...

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3503118#3503118

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card