Achievement Unlocked

Unanswered Question
Nov 15th, 2011
User Badges:
  • Super Gold, 25000 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

The Hall of Fame designation is a lifetime achievement award based on significant overall achievements in the community. 

• Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 LAN, Wireless

How many Achievements have you Unlocked in your entire career? 

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg11.jpg

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
darren.g Tue, 11/15/2011 - 16:04
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

leolaohoo wrote:

NOTE:  I will be happy to remove/delete this thread if someone get offended.  Please send me a PM or notify the CSC administrator.

Otherwise, enjoy and let us all know how you go. 

Out of the top lot, where I count 58 items, I can tick 48 of them - some of them multiple times. :-)

Since I've never been a DBA, and my programming involvement is relatively minor, removing 3 of the questions from possibility of answering Yes, that kinda scares me. :-) 87% complete.

PEBCAK rules. :-)

Cheers.

Leo Laohoo Tue, 11/15/2011 - 13:09
User Badges:
  • Hall of Fame,

The Hall of Fame designation is a lifetime achievement award based on significant overall achievements in the community. 

• Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 LAN, Wireless

NOTE:  I will be happy to remove/delete this thread if someone find this thread offensive.  Please send me a PM or notify the CSC administrator.

Otherwise, enjoy and let us all know how you go. 

Leo Laohoo Tue, 11/22/2011 - 16:57
User Badges:
  • Hall of Fame,

• Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 LAN, Wireless

darren.g Tue, 11/22/2011 - 20:33
User Badges:

leolaohoo wrote:

Hehehe. I actually had to do something similar during my short time with a company who makes large blue network boxes about 11 years ago - only I made subtle comments about how certain foods gave, erm, unhealthy results to the bowel if taken too often.

Note only lasted a day before it disappeared. However, the food theft stopped. :-)

I *like* that one, though.

Leo Laohoo Tue, 11/22/2011 - 20:45
User Badges:
  • Hall of Fame,

• Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 LAN, Wireless

Thanks Darren.  I would've purposely laced the food with Ex-Lax.  Then I'd put "out of order" signs outside the toilets.  And see who squirms.  (From a distance, of course.)

darren.g Wed, 11/23/2011 - 14:23
User Badges:

leolaohoo wrote:

Thanks Darren.  I would've purposely laced the food with Ex-Lax.  Then I'd put "out of order" signs outside the toilets.  And see who squirms.  (From a distance, of course.)

The problem with that was the theft was occurring at night - the floor I worked on was shared with a business unit which was present 24x7 for phone service - and it seemed that the overnighters couldn't be bothered either bringing their own food or going down the elevators 2 floors to one of the late-night fast food joints located near the building.

Note that I didn't *actually* add any nasties to my food - I just implied that I did. Several other people from other business units complimented me on my strategy at the time - obviously, I wasn't the only one losing my tucker!

jeffmorr Fri, 12/09/2011 - 11:45
User Badges:

This is excellent! Really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing.

Jeff

Actions

This Discussion