cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Achievement Unlocked

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

How many Achievements have you Unlocked in your entire career? 

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg11.jpg

7 Replies 7

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

NOTE:  I will be happy to remove/delete this thread if someone find this thread offensive.  Please send me a PM or notify the CSC administrator.

Otherwise, enjoy and let us all know how you go. 

leolaohoo wrote:

NOTE:  I will be happy to remove/delete this thread if someone get offended.  Please send me a PM or notify the CSC administrator.

Otherwise, enjoy and let us all know how you go. 

Out of the top lot, where I count 58 items, I can tick 48 of them - some of them multiple times. :-)

Since I've never been a DBA, and my programming involvement is relatively minor, removing 3 of the questions from possibility of answering Yes, that kinda scares me. :-) 87% complete.

PEBCAK rules. :-)

Cheers.

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

leolaohoo wrote:

Hehehe. I actually had to do something similar during my short time with a company who makes large blue network boxes about 11 years ago - only I made subtle comments about how certain foods gave, erm, unhealthy results to the bowel if taken too often.

Note only lasted a day before it disappeared. However, the food theft stopped. :-)

I *like* that one, though.

Thanks Darren.  I would've purposely laced the food with Ex-Lax.  Then I'd put "out of order" signs outside the toilets.  And see who squirms.  (From a distance, of course.)

leolaohoo wrote:

Thanks Darren.  I would've purposely laced the food with Ex-Lax.  Then I'd put "out of order" signs outside the toilets.  And see who squirms.  (From a distance, of course.)

The problem with that was the theft was occurring at night - the floor I worked on was shared with a business unit which was present 24x7 for phone service - and it seemed that the overnighters couldn't be bothered either bringing their own food or going down the elevators 2 floors to one of the late-night fast food joints located near the building.

Note that I didn't *actually* add any nasties to my food - I just implied that I did. Several other people from other business units complimented me on my strategy at the time - obviously, I wasn't the only one losing my tucker!

jeffmorr
Level 1
Level 1

This is excellent! Really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing.

Jeff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: