Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No composite message received for few requisitions

No composite message received for few requisitions

Our newScale production environment has some OPEN requisitions, which have actually been marked Resovled in Remedy system.
For these requisitions, newScale does not have any composite messages in ServiceLink queue (Not even one...). Customers are complaining that the incidents created are marked Resolved in Remedy system, However their newScale requisition is not completed.

We checked the staging/proxy form database and found that the records for these requisitions are properly updated from Remedy system, however the information never got pulled in newScale system.

If anyone has ever noticed a similar issue, please let us know.

3 Replies 3

Emir E
Level 1
Level 1

check a table called jmsmessage (or something like that) check for any entries in that table.

Anything having the retry column=6 or higher wont be pulled

Allen Cecil
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Ummm, I think the previous post may be incorrect. The TxJMSMESSAGE table is typically where emails are stored, and the correct column name there is not "retry", but rather "Trials" (i.e. how many times has the email tried to be sent out).

Having said all that, I don't think this table is where the composite message content gets stored, I believe that this is actually in the XTRMESSAGECONTENT table (but only after the message gets processed).

I remember reading somewhere that there is a bug in the database adapter that causes some incoming messages to be swallowed. Under the covers, all Remedy inbound messages (except the response to the initial outbound http/ws message) come via the database. Perhaps this bug is coming into play? Please check with the NCC.