cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do you save your searches in ServiceManager?

Ken Remington
Level 1
Level 1

How do you save your searches in ServiceManager?

How do you save searches in ServiceManager?

When navigating away from search results (e.g. by clicking on a requisition) the search results are not stored in memory and so when you navigate back to the search results page, the search results are no longer shown.

6 Replies 6

Emir E
Level 1
Level 1

set up a custom view

Ken Remington
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, thank you.  However, once you set up this custom view, and run the search, the search criteria seems to be reset.  See example...

Allen Cecil
Level 1
Level 1

Known issue, defect report opened recently for this, defect #25520. Likely to be fixed in the RC2008.3 SP6.

I am able to replicate the behavior in which the Global Delivery Search box is cleared in a saved view, but ALL other search criteria is being saved. Is the only issue here the selection of the Global Delivery Search checkbox? Or are you seeing ALL search criteria reset? If ALL of the search criteria is reset, this is a new bug and should be reported to newScale Customer Care. 

Emir E
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, I reported the same to Venkatesh. The only workaround is to open the view, click Filter and Search,enable global search checkbox and apply the view settings.

Bothersome, but it works till SP6 is out.

Dan Solberg
Level 1
Level 1

I am experiencing the same isssue in which the Global Delivery Search box is cleared in a saved view, but ALL other search criteria is being saved.  This must have something to do with permissions because a person with Site Administration does not have the issue.  Can someone let me know defect #25520 reads, I can not find it anywhere on YES.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: