Dear OnPlus users,
FIrst, we wanted to thank you for providing us your feedback and comments in this support community and directly to the OnPlus team.
We’ve listened to your requests and comments, and would like to share with you the things we’re working on in the next couple of months. Please let us know what you think, and what you’d like to see from OnPlus in the future!
- OnPlus Mobile App will be available by the end of the year, which will give you the ability to access your customer accounts, from wherever you are. It will be available on Android 2.2 or later (3.0 not supported), iPhone 3GS, 4G or 4S. As me move forward, we’ll be developing functionality that will integrate mobile phones ability to OnPlus, and we’d love to hear your ideas! Please post them here in this community!
- Improved Executive Summary Report – the single-page OnPlus executive summary report will provide a snapshot of your customer status, highlighting main outages, events and overall network health. In the future, we’ll be posting the network health on the OnPlus portal, for easier and real-time access.
- Role-based Access – you asked for it, we delivered! As a follow up to your requests - we will be adding customer-facing login, meaning you will be able to give your customer read-only access to their customer networks, so you can provide more visibility into your services. In the future, we’ll be adding more functionality to give your agents different privileges for your customers (Read-only / Read-Write), so you can assign your service agents on certain accounts.
- Multi-site – as many of you have been requesting – the OnPlus team is working on multi-site capability. This will allow you to manage sites with multiple locations, so you can see a single view of them in a customer dashboard, and drill down to each, to see a global view of that customer.
- More work with Connectwise and Autotask – OnPlus will now open tickets in your PSA’s ticketing system. In this new feature addition, we will also be closing those tickets when the case resolves itself. For example, if a device looses connectivity, and regains it after a few minutes.
- And last but not least… We’ll be providing links to the OnPlus Support community and OnPlus page on cisco.com, for easier access (cause remembering cisco-onplus.com is easier than the rest… )
And here are some more things that are being worked on in the background….
- OnPlus Security Practice – Enhanced reporting and alerting functionality will be available through OnPlus, to alert on various security threats. This practice is linked to a new UTM appliance, the ISA500, which will be released in April 2012 along with a dedicated OnPlus Security service.
- OnPlus is currently undergoing a market trial in Western Europe and down under, in Australia and New Zealand, and will soon be launched in those areas. So if you get a chance to speak to your foreign friends – please pass the OnPlus word along :-)
- Soon you will be able to access OnPlus once you’ve logged in to any Cisco online page or application. Using single-sign-on mechanisms, a single login will warrant entry into OnPlus.
As usual – please let us know what you think of this plan! We appreciate your comments and feedback, and are using those to create the ultimate tool for you!
The OnPlus Team