Here are some additional features we’re thinking of – what do you think? How woudl you rate the importance of these features below?
We'd love to hear your thoughts.
- Co-branded reports – You can upload your company’s logo into OnPlus, so reports will be created with your logo and Cisco’s.
- Day-0 Device Configuration Library – in OnPlus, you’ll be able to store day-0 configurations for devices that you commonly deploy. So, following an installation at a customer site, the initial firmware (already supported) and configuration could be downloaded with only a few clicks of a button, with no local copies to be made
- Telnet / SSH to local devices – this feature will enable your to create, through OnPlus a Telnet or SSH tunnel directly into the device you’d like to manage.
- For those of you that used a PSA – you’d be able to open tickets directly with Cisco Support through your PSA. OnPlus will send Cisco Support the details, so they’ll have all your case information once you give them a call.
- Network Assessment Reports – placing the ON100 network agent at a potential customer site and running a network assessment can give you enough information about that site, in order to give your prospective customer a proposal. This could be especially useful when using a tablet at that customer’s site.
- RMM Integration – we are looking closely at integrating with the RMM tools that you may already be using. Please let us know which you are using now, so we can target the right ones :-)
- OnPlus Recommendations – receive recommendations from Cisco OnPlus that pertain to the devices on the networks you manage – from notifications on configuration adjustments to promotions and suggestions. This could be a great way to initiate a discussion with your customer on additions, changes, replacements and much more..
- IPv6 - for networks that have already adopted, or are beginning to adopt IPv6 - OnPlus will deploy in an IPv6, discover, assess, manage and advise on the devices on your customer's IPv6 network
- Discover different subnets - if you instruct OnPlus which subnet to find - we'll find it for you.
- Access priviledges to your agents - when adding a sub-agent in your account on the OnPlus portal, you'd be able to assign different privileges for each agent, per customer. Meaning, if agent 'John' supports customers A, B and C, and agent 'Jane' support customers X, Y and Z; John woudl have Read-Write access to only A, B and C but Read-Only access to X, Y and Z and vice versa for Jane. It woud be up to the master agent to determine thsi allocation
What do you think of these features? Please let us know...
Also - did we miss anything? Please write to us on this community page, or directly to [email protected]
The OnPlus Team