Looking For Field Trial Customers to Test Audio & Video Using Cisco's Intercompany Media Engine (IME)

Answered Question
Nov 22nd, 2011

IntelePeer, Inc. (www.intelepeer.com) is a leading provider of on-demand cloud-based IP communications services, and is currently looking for a limited number of existing users of Cisco's CUBE, CUCM, or CME call processing systems to work with IntelePeer in testing our new hosted audio and video federation applications, including interworking with CUCM systems enabled with Cisco's Intercompany Media Engine (IME) platform.  The specific supported Cisco call processing and audio/video specs mentioned above are as follows:

Call Processing:

Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE) - preferred

Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) 6.X or higher

Cisco Unified CallManager Express (CUCME) 7.1 or higher

Audio Codecs Supported:

G.722

G.711

Video Codecs Supported:

H.264

H.263

IntelePeer will provide those willing to participate with a no cost SIP trunk, as well as free IME based voice and video usage during the trial.  The specific details of the requested test case scenarios, as well as timeframes for testing, will be outlined in detail upon being approved for participation in the field trial program.

Those willing to participate are urged to notify us immediately, via response to this form.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.  We very much look forward to working with you during this field trial.

Sincerely,

IntelePeer, Inc.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by jeroenhermans about 1 year 7 months ago

Hi guys,

We are running IME as well and have done some succesfull tests with Cisco allready. If you're still looking for more test users, we would gladly help.

Rgds,

Jeroen

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Correct Answer by sfarrelldawn about 1 year 10 months ago

Are you still looking for test participants? We have IME & Cube, looking to test IME.

Average Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
Correct Answer
sfarrelldawn Sat, 05/26/2012 - 06:47

Are you still looking for test participants? We have IME & Cube, looking to test IME.

sdavidson4 Tue, 05/29/2012 - 08:25

Hi, Stephen.

Yes, we would be more than happy to speak with you about becoming a test participant for IME.  If you could please email me with your contact information, I will get in touch to set up a meeting to discuss.

Please advise.

Thanks much.

Regards,

Scott

Scott Davidson

Product Manager

http://www.voex.com/index.php

2300 15th Street

Suite 100

Denver, CO 80202

303.222-0090 Office

303-818-9183 Mobile

sdavidson@intelepeer.com

sdavidson4 Fri, 06/08/2012 - 09:48

Hi, Stephen.

Are you still interested in this?  I just wanted to close the loop on it. 

Please advise.  If you could e-mail me using the below e-mail address, I would greatly apprecicate it.

Thanks much!

Regards,

Scott

sdavidson@intelepeer.com

303-818-9183

Correct Answer
jeroenhermans Sun, 08/26/2012 - 02:43

Hi guys,

We are running IME as well and have done some succesfull tests with Cisco allready. If you're still looking for more test users, we would gladly help.

Rgds,

Jeroen

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

sdavidson4 Sun, 08/26/2012 - 06:37

Hi, Jeroen.

Yes, we would be very interested in speaking with you about assisting us with further IME testing.  What would be the best way to reach you, and what would be a good day/time to discuss?  We are more than happy to work around your schedule.

Please advise.

Thanks much!

Regards,

Scott

sdavidson@intelepeer.com

303-818-9183

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

Related Content

Discussions Leaderboard