cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Retrieve Live Record from UC500

eric.ahernandez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone, I have a UC560 with the latest software pack installed (version 8.2) and its configured with the Live Record feature (through CCA 3.1), I understand it saves the recordings to the voicemail inbox but I was wondering if there is a way to retrieve this recordings to some other device (like a server using ftp or tftp, or something), because a client is asking fot this, they want to save their recordings so they don't lose them when the voicemail is full and have to delete it.

I've looked it up and still haven't found a solution, tried activating the unified messaging so when its saved to the voicemail the will get the notification by email with the attached file for the recording but it doesn't work... the mail notification works fine for normal voicemail but the live record doesn't trigger the mail notification it seems.... any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

craig.corbett
Level 2
Level 2

You can access the mailbox via IMAP from an email client and recordings will appear as wav files but FTP TFTP the recordings is not possible.

HTH

Craig.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

craig.corbett
Level 2
Level 2

You can access the mailbox via IMAP from an email client and recordings will appear as wav files but FTP TFTP the recordings is not possible.

HTH

Craig.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: