When I try to Launch Topology Services from windows 7 client I am getting the following error message:
Cannot connect to ANIServer: ANIServer7.0-CCADLMS001
Attached is the screenshot for reference. Also attaching the SC QUERY and SYSTEMINFO files.
I have done the following steps so far:
- Open the orb.properties file.
- Windows: NMSROOT\lib\classpath
- Go to Admin > Trust Management > Local Server > Certificate Setup.
The Certificate Setup page appears.
Enter the IP Address of the Cisco Prime LMS Server in the Hostname textbox.
Click Apply to generate the self-signed certificate.
- Restart the daemons by net stop crmdmgtd and net start crmdmgtd
- checked the firewall settings and in the client and server. Tried disabling firewall also. No go.
Enable java logging and console display in the control panel java icon.
Post the log here.
Run "pdshow -brief" on the LMS server
Post the results
Can you client resolve CCADLMS001 to the server IP ?